AWE Tuning S-FLO Carbon Fibre Intake kit - BMW F3x 320i
An intake for the BMW F30 320i that increases power, and looks good doing it. The AWE Tuning BMW F30 320i S-FLO Carbon Intake:
- Fully sealed carbon fiber box and filter combination
- Featuring the AWE Tuning ® S-FLO Filter
- Max gains of 16hp and 17ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Carbon fiber turbo inlet pipe, removes factory silencer
- Perfect integration with OEM inlet ducting
- Retains stock mounting locations
- Plug and play MAF and breather locations
- UV stabilized resin and clear coat prevents yellowing from heat
- Included S-FLO Filter is durable and washable
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
The carbon fiber air box
The AWE Tuning BMW F30 320i S-FLO Carbon Intake is a fully enclosed carbon fiber air box made from high grade UV stabilized 2x2 twill carbon fiber to reduce yellowing from under hood heat. This air box mounts securely in the stock location and mates up to the factory air inlet pipes, perfectly. It boasts simple access for filter inspection and helps to deliver as much power as it does good looks.
The AWE Tuning ® S-FLO Filter
The included AWE Tuning ® S-FLO Filter is specifically designed to maximize airflow in the AWE Tuning ® S-FLO Carbon Intake. This increased flow unlocks impressive max gains of 16hp and 17ft-lbs of torque at the crank.
The carbon fiber airbox and S-FLO Filter combination makes for an easily serviceable air filter without removing the airbox. The combo produces a more aggressive intake note than stock, with a distinctive turbo spool sound, all while keeping your car operating Check Engine Light free.
What’s in the box
The AWE Tuning ® S-FLO Carbon Intake includes the carbon fiber airbox itself, the AWE Tuning ® S-FLO Filter, and all necessary mounting hardware.
If you need to ask a question, or simply want to know if this product fits your car, please contact us.
We would love to help!
Sign up to our rewards program, and receive 10 points, for every £1 spent here at Diversion Automotive.
Please see our Shipping Policy for information.
To get the most out of your product, it is important to know how to care for it.
Interior parts must be cared for with non-abrasive interior cleaners.
Exterior components should be cared for with PH neutral, non abrasive cleaning products.
Our team are most happy to assist if you have any questions about the care of your product.
For more information, please see our product warranty page.