AWE Tuning S-FLO Closed Intake kit - Audi TT RS (8S) and RS3 (8V-FL)
4.5” of pure carbon power. Presenting the S-FLO Carbon Intake Suite for the Audi 8V RS 3 and Mk3 TT RS:
- The largest constant diameter intake system available for the Audi 8V RS 3 and Mk3 TT RS on the planet
- Colossal 4.5" carbon intake tube
- 30% increase in filter surface area over stock
- Designed, engineered, and tested in-house at AWE
- Max gains of 17 hp and 7 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels (S-FLO Closed Carbon Intake System, stage 1+ software)
- Increase in overall airbox volume
- Intoxicating turbo spool and diverter valve sounds
- S-FLO Closed Carbon Intake System optimized to capture significant amount of ram air over stock, and allows entire air filter to be utilized
- Bespoke CNC laser-cut stainless support bracket included
- Features the washable and oil-less high-flow S-FLO Filter
- Perfect integration with OEM inlet ducting
- Retains stock mounting locations for OE fit
- Genuine 2x2 carbon fiber construction
- UV-stabilized resin and clear coat
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No Check Engine Light Guarantee
The S-FLO Closed Carbon Intake System combines each component of the S-FLO suite and adds a bespoke carbon air box. Spanning the entire width of the grille, the S-FLO Closed Carbon Intake is capable of collecting all of the ram air from the front of the vehicle to feed it into the S-FLO Filter.
Thanks to the 2x2 carbon fiber construction, heat soak is subdued during hard driving while the increase in air box volume ensures the 2.5T never runs scarce of cold air.
The S-FLO Closed Carbon Intake System unlocks 17 hp and 6 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels, and is capable of handling any higher-than-stock boost level thrown at it.
Only suitable for DAZA Engine Code
If you need to ask a question, or simply want to know if this product fits your car, please contact us.
We would love to help!
Sign up to our rewards program, and receive 10 points, for every £1 spent here at Diversion Automotive.
Please see our Shipping Policy for information.
To get the most out of your product, it is important to know how to care for it.
Interior parts must be cared for with non-abrasive interior cleaners.
Exterior components should be cared for with PH neutral, non abrasive cleaning products.
Our team are most happy to assist if you have any questions about the care of your product.
For more information, please see our product warranty page.