DV+ T9362 suits Renault Clio RS MK4 1.6 Turbo
- Sharper throttle response
- Faster boost recovery on gearshift
- Solves boost leaking issues
- Built to last
European manufacturers are pushing their engines to the limit. Get a DV to match.
GFB’s DV+ diverter valve range offers a direct-fit performance solution for the weak factory diverter valves used on many modern vehicles. By retaining the factory ECU control and recirculating the vented air, the DV+ is a purely performance-orientated product.
GFB’s DV+ design solves the longevity and boost leaking issues that are common with factory diverter valves, and also changes the operation method to “pilot actuation” to ensure better performance on stock or modified engines.
Furthermore, these benefits won’t cost you the Earth! Rather than throwing the entire factory diverter valve system in the bin (like other manufacturer’s “solutions”), the DV+ keeps what works and replaces what doesn’t. It retains the factory solenoid and ECU control to ensure simple installation and reliable operation.
- 10% faster opening, 50% faster closing than the factory diverter
- Retains the factory solenoid for seamless integration
- Replaces plastic valve parts with metal for reliability and strength on stock or modified engines
- Direct-fit replacement with GFB’s TMS benefits
- Exclusive “pilot-actuated” valve mechanism for rapid response at high boost
If you need to ask a question, or simply want to know if this product fits your car, please contact us.
We would love to help!
Sign up to our rewards program, and receive 10 points, for every £1 spent here at Diversion Automotive.
Please see our Shipping Policy for information.
To get the most out of your product, it is important to know how to care for it.
Interior parts must be cared for with non-abrasive interior cleaners.
Exterior components should be cared for with PH neutral, non abrasive cleaning products.
Our team are most happy to assist if you have any questions about the care of your product.
For more information, please see our product warranty page.