- Plug and Play install - just plug into your obd2 port and install into dash!
- Reads and clears OBD2 Codes
- OBD2 Data for Coolant Temp, Intake Air Temp, Exhaust Gas Temp, Throttle Plate, Vehicle Speed, RPM, Shift-light, Battery voltage,AFR
- 0-60, 0-100, 60-130, 100-0, 60-0 timers
- Peak Recall on all functions
- Boost and Vacuum from OBD2 port
- Optional Auto-Dim or Manual Dimmer
- 2 x universal 0-5v linear analog inputs
- Includes digital display, custom OBD2 wire harness and control box.
Optional 80psi boost sensor (does not include boost tap/tubing)
- Allows gauge to read boost directly from intake/charge pipe
- Plugs directly into the OBD2 harness (no wiring required)
- Can be added/removed from the gauge at any time
- Tubing kit and boost tap kit can be found on our accessories page
Boost tap kit
- Installs between MAP sensor and intake
- Approximately 60" of 5/32" O.D. flexible plastic tubing
- 2 sections of 5/32" I.D. hose to connect to tap and analog sensor
OEM vent option
- We install the display in an OEM vent for your vehicle to make your install even easier
P3 Gauges offer a Multifunction gauge that gives you the information you need while maintaining a clean, OEM look. Starting at a price competitive to single feature old-school needle gauges, they offer unmatched feature to price ratio.
All Multi-Gauges include an on-the-fly configuration menu for setting units (BAR/PSI, Farenheit/Celsius MPH/KPH), Shift light, analog boost sensor calibration and more. See www.p3gauges.com/install for more details.
Please note: All our P3 Gauges are Right Hand Drive only.
If you require Left Hand Drive please e-mail a request to us.
If you need to ask a question, or simply want to know if this product fits your car, please contact us.
We would love to help!
Sign up to our rewards program, and receive 10 points, for every £1 spent here at Diversion Automotive.
Please see our Shipping Policy for information.
To get the most out of your product, it is important to know how to care for it.
Interior parts must be cared for with non-abrasive interior cleaners.
Exterior components should be cared for with PH neutral, non abrasive cleaning products.
Our team are most happy to assist if you have any questions about the care of your product.
For more information, please see our product warranty page.