Racingline Performance Turbo Muffler Delete EA888 Gen3B 190PS Models
Our Racingline Performance Turbo Muffler Delete is a sleek single billet design which replaces the restrictive, power-robbing OEM part with a smooth, turbulence free air path exiting the turbo.
What does it do? The standard part is located on the outlet of the turbo compressor and is simply designed to reduce engine bay acoustics. Whilst it subdues the harmonic noises generated by the turbo, it also adds in disruptive turbulence to the airflow right where you don't want it.
By replacing the standard part with our Racingline Turbo Muffler Delete, you’ll replace this restrictive section with a straight, uninterrupted piece. The result: better boost response giving a little more power, all the while being able to actually hear your turbo working.
- VW Passat 2.0 TSI 190hp B8 2018+ 3G
- VW Arteon 2.0 TSI 190hp 2017+
- VW Tiguan II 2.0 TSI 190hp 2018+
- VW T-Roc 2.0 TSI 190hp 2017+
- Audi A3 40TFSI 2.0 TSI 190hp 2016+
- Audi Q2 40TFSI 2.0 TSI 190hp 2017+
- Audi Q3 40TFSI 2.0 TSI 190hp 2018+
- Audi TT 40TFSI 2.0 TSI 197hp 2018+
- SEAT Leon III 2.0 TSI 190hp 2018+5F
- SEAT Ateca 2.0 TSI 190hp 2017+
- SEAT Tarraco 2.0 TSI 190hp 2018+
- Skoda Octavia III 2.0 TSI 190hp 2017+ 5E
- Skoda Superb III 2.0 TSI 190hp 2019+ 3V
- Skoda Karoq 2.0 TSI 190hp 2018+
- Skoda Kodiaq 2.0 TSI 190hp 2018+