APR’s Wheel Spacers physically move the wheel further away from the hub. In doing so, they give your wheels the desired offset needed to create the stance or look you desire, or clearance necessary to clear brake calipers.
- Weight Saving Design
- 66.5mm Centre Bore Configuration
- 5x112 Bolt Patern / PCD
- 2mm - 15mm Spacer Widths Available
- 10mm and above are Fully Hubcentric
- Black Anodised Finish
- Spacers from 2mm to 8mm are a Flat Concentric Spacer, but are NOT Fully Hubcentric.
- When using wheel spacers, longer bolts are required.
- For Hubcentric Spacers Please check the Rear of your wheel, It must be able to accept a spiggot bevel of 7mm (See Diagram Below)