- Average delivery time of 2-5 working days for products in stock
- OUT OF STOCK products have a maximum wait time of 4-6 weeks
- Returns must arrive back within 30 days from the delivery date
Maxton Racing properties include:
- A more durable material; 10 mm thick ABS plastic.
- Increased impact and scratch resistance.
- New designs, providing a new unique style.
- UV protective coating.
- Temperature/weather resistant.
- Products arrive with protective film vacuum sealed to it.
- No painting required.
- Multiple finish options: 10 mm thick matte black, 10 mm thick matte black with a red core.
- If you decide to paint the product, primer must be used first.
- Parts are labelled confirming authenticity and quality of the product.
This product has been TUV MATERIALGUTACHTEN certified (TUV certify for material).
Product is made of ABS plastic.
- ABS material was created specifically for use in the automotive industry.
- ABS is used in production of factory bumpers and other car body parts.
- ABS products are characterized with increased strength and flexibility.
** The removal of the holographic verification sticker will void a return, this identifies the item as an official and authentic Maxton Design product, removal is at buyer’s risk. **
Maxton Design Products
Installation & Fitting
Maxton Design provide either an online reference (below) or printed instructions with their products. We can't stress enough how important it is to follow these guidelines. Not only does this create a safe, aesthetically well fitted product, but it increases the longevity and lifespan of the kit.
Neither Diversion Stores or Maxton Design will be unable to provide and support or warrant products fitted incorrectly. For example, most front splitters require the front bumper to be removed, without doing so the bolts will be incorrectly positioned and may not be able to cope with the down-force exerted on it. Straying from the guidelines in this manner must be done so at the owners risk.
Fibre glass & "Non-Prepped" Products
Thank you for your interest in Maxton Design body kit products. By adding these products to your basket you are agreeing to the below statement.
All Maxton Design Fibre glass items including certain bumpers, spoilers, spoiler extensions and skirts will require “prep” before installing. These are not a simple 'ready to fit' modification. In transit, the items may get chipped or marked and as such prior to painting it is important you understand that the parts may require filling, sanding and repairing (defined "prep") prior to paint being applied, which can be undertaken by any reputable body shop at minimal cost.
Return requests based on not anticipating the definition above are not accepted, please be aware you have agreed to this statement and the definition of “prep” work required prior to purchasing.
Product images shown for sale often indicate a finished product, the colour shown on the vehicle is for illustration purposes.
Courtesy of Diversion Automotive / Diversion Stores Limited