For your 2007-2010 BMW 135i, 335i & 335IS with the N54 Engine
We are proud to introduce our VRSF 3″ Downpipes for the N54 135i & 335i which now feature a cast stainless steel mouth. These 3″ downpipes are THE best bang for the buck mod available, with gains from 25hp & 30tq when tuned. By eliminating the restrictive catalytic converters in the factory downpipes, back pressure is reduced significantly which results in faster spool, an increase in power & a more aggressive exhaust note.
Rather than necking down closer to the turbos like most of our competitors, our 3″ catless downpipe feaure a full 3″ design up to the 2.5″ flange which allows an increase of flow. Our 3″ downpipes are hand crafted from SS304 stainless steel and include a lifetime warranty & our “No Hassle” satisfaction guarantee which includes fitment & defects.
- Adds 20-25 HP to the wheels & 25-30 TQ to the wheels.
- CAD/CAM designed cast bell mouth for seamless flange to pipe transition.
- Hand made from mandrel bent, tig welded 3″ 304 grade stainless steel.
- Smooth radius bends to decrease turbulence and increase flow.
- Fits RHD and LHD models with no modification necessary.
- Gaskets & high quality grade 12 mounting hardware included.
- VRSF Lifetime Warranty against defects and fitment.
This item fits the following BMWs:
2007-2010 E90/E91/E92/E93 BMW 335i
2011-2013 E92 BMW 335is
2008-2010 E82 BMW 135i
Note: Fits both Left Hand Drive & Right Hand Drive Models
If you need to ask a question, or simply want to know if this product fits your car, please contact us.
We would love to help!
Sign up to our rewards program, and receive 10 points, for every £1 spent here at Diversion Automotive.
Please see our Shipping Policy for information.
To get the most out of your product, it is important to know how to care for it.
Interior parts must be cared for with non-abrasive interior cleaners.
Exterior components should be cared for with PH neutral, non abrasive cleaning products.
Our team are most happy to assist if you have any questions about the care of your product.
For more information, please see our product warranty page.